Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Monday, September 8, 2014

Novena for Marriage & Family - Day 8

We would like to pray today, once more, for marriages and families who are suffering and struggling right now. They need our prayers & support.

Pope Francis once said, "Jesus' attitude is striking: we do not hear the words ofscorn, we do not hear the words of condemnation, but only words of love, ofmercy..."

Let's pray for married couples to emulate this in their marriages and in their families.

Let's pray for peace in their homes. 
 
Here are the prayers for today:
Day 8 - The Novena for Marriage & Family
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your love into my family.
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your mercy into my family.
Our Lady, on this feast of your birth, please pray for stronger and holier marriages.
Amen.
Heavenly Mother, your birth gave great joy to all the world because it signaled the coming of Jesus Christ, who would save the whole world by His life, death and resurrection. Pray for me today that the feast of your birth may give great joy to my soul that I may be exceedingly patient with my family and loved ones.
Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions…
(State your intentions)
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
SHARE THIS NOVENA!

No comments: