Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day of Prayer for Cancer - September 3, 2014

Throughout Wednesday’s liturgies at the National Shrine of St. Jude, we will pray in a special way for all those who suffer from cancer. We invite you to join us September 3rd, and on the first Wednesday of every month, as we call upon St. Jude for the healing of cancer. Please send your special intentions for healing and remembrance of those affected by cancer to the Shrine or join our prayer circle of healing by posting your prayer to our Day of Prayer for Cancer wall below.



We pray together:
St. Jude, you are the bearer of abiding hope. I place myself in your care as I bear the cross of cancer. I trust that you intercede constantly for me, giving me courage when I am afraid, strength when I grow weary, hope for my most difficult challenges. Most faithful patron, may you remind me always of the love and healing God offers to each of His children. Amen.

No comments: