Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Novena for Marriage & Family - Day 4

Every marriage and family is called to be at the service of life.

Today, let's pray that all married couples and their families may be able to discern and discover how they can respect and uphold the dignity of life -- in whatever situation or circumstance they live in.
 
Here are the prayers for today:
Day 4 - The Novena for Marriage & Family
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your love into my family.
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your mercy into my family.
Our Lady, on this feast of your birth, please pray for stronger and holier marriages.
Amen.
O most holy daughter of the line of King David, the Redeemer of the world loves you with the singular love of a Child for His mother. Pray for me today that the feast of your birth may give great joy to my soul that I may have a greater love and devotion to my Mother and Father.
Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions…
(State your intentions)
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
SHARE THIS NOVENA!

No comments: