Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Monday, September 1, 2014

Novena for Marriage and Family - Day 3

"The cross is the perfect symbol, the perfect reality of love."

Love is rooted in sacrifices, and each member of the family makes many sacrifices...

So today, let's pray that the sacrifices we make may be made joyfully.

In addition to that, let's pray that we will notice our family member's generous sacrifices and thank them for all they do.
 
Here are the prayers for today:
Day 3 - The Novena for Marriage & Family
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your love into my family.
Jesus, I trust in you. Please grant through your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your mercy into my family.
Our Lady, on this feast of your birth, please pray for stronger and holier marriages.
Amen.
Immaculate daughter of Saints Joachim and Anne, you are the door to the Eternal Word who made you the source of His Sacred Blood. You are a model for all Christian sons and daughters. Pray for me today that the feast of your birth may give great joy to my soul and that I may have a greater devotion to your Son’s Precious Blood.
Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions…
(State your intentions)
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
SHARE THIS NOVENA!

No comments: