Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Powerful Prayer to St Joseph

Prayer to St Joseph


O  St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong,  
so prompt before the throne of God,  
I place in you all my interests and desires.
St. Joseph, assist me by your powerful intersession
and obtain for me  from you divine Son,
all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord
so that having engaged here below your heavenly power,
I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to
the most loving of Fathers.
O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating
you and Jesus asleep in your arms;
I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.
Press Him in my name and kiss his fine head for me,
and ask him to return the kiss
when I draw my dying breath.  Amen.
(mention your prayer request here and believe that Jesus will listen to  St Joseph)
O St. Joseph, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions.

O St. Joseph pray for us.

No comments: