Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Monday, March 24, 2014

Novena to St. Agatha - Patroness Against Breast Cancer

Novena to St. Agatha - Patroness Against Breast Cancer
Feast day : February 5

The Novena Prayer

O Glorious Saint Agatha, who remained faithful to Our Lord even unto death,
Intercede for me as thou dost rejoice in the reward of thy virtues.
Cast a glance of pity on (me/mention the person afflicted with cancer or 
serious breast ailment) and grant my petition, if such be the will of God.
Make my/her troubles into thine own. Plead for the grace yearned for ardently,
and for a blessing that may strengthen me/her during life, so to assist 
me/her to lead a faithful life, so that, one day, I/she may join you
in eternity to behold the Source of Eternal Joy. 
Amen.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be.



No comments: