Work at Home

Do you want to live a more relaxed work life?

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Parents' Prayer for Family Dedication to Mary

A Parents' Prayer for Family Dedication to Mary

O Blessed and Immaculate Virgin,
Our Queen and mother,
refuge and consolation of all those who are in misery,
prostrate before Thy throne, with all my family,
I choose Thee for my Lady, Mother and
Advocate with God.
I, with all who belong to me,
Dedicate ourselves forever to Thy service,
and pray Thee, O Mother of God,
to receive us into the number of Thy servants,
taking us all under Thy protection,
Aiding us in life and still more at the hour of our death.
O Mother of Mercy,
I choose Thee Lady and Ruler
of my whole house, my relatives, my interests,
and all my affairs.
Do not disdain to take care of them;
dispose of them all as it pleases Thee.
Bless me then and all my family
and do not permit that any of us should offend Thy Son,
Do Thou defend us in temptations,
deliver us from dangers,
provide for us in our necessasities,
counsel us in temptations,
console us in afflictions, be with us in sickness,
and especially in the agonies of death.
Do not permit the devil to glory in having in his chains,
any of us who are now consecrated to Thee.
but grant That we may come to Thee in haven
to thank Thee and together with Thee
to praise and love our Redeemer, Jesus for all eternity.
Amen

No comments: